I am going to be making apple streusel muffins today or tomorrow. I use this recipe.
And I saw THIS this morning! Totally a sign since we went and picked out our Coyotes hockey seats last night! This isn’t my picture (thank you Flikr) but it could have been. He was crossing the road right outside our neighborhood.
Ran 3 at the gym this morning. IT Band feels ok. I am keeping it at 3 for now. And when it feels better, I will start increasing my long runs by one mile. Slow and steady.
WE had tickets to a hockey game last night and on top of that, Michael decided he wanted to leave early and go to The Cheesecake Factory on the way. So everything that could be cooked or prepped yesterday had to get done. It went like this:
1. Pumpkin Pie – Yup, and the recipe made enough for TWO pies so some lucky in-law family is taking one of them home
3. Sweet Potato Casserole – Yup, the topping is also already made. Just throw it on top and in the oven.
4. Stuffing – Yup, all made and ready to be stuffed in the turkey.
6. Mop the floors – Yup, got that done too
7. Chocolate dipping – Yup, got through some animal crackers and pretzels.
My run for this morning was “canceled” as my running buddy came down with a cold. But I will still head out in a bit with the dogs. Anything I can do to tire them out is a plus. And the neighbors will be here at 11:00 for the parade, dog show and Bloody Mary’s.
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!