The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
First, thank you to Cathy @ OnTheVector.com for nominating me for this award. I was unclear of the rules at first but now I get it. So here we go.
The rules for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you (done)
- List 7 things about myself (oy, I am bad at this)
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them (I will nominate who I can, might not be 15)
1. I am slightly (more than slightly) obsessed with orange food. I eat 5 lbs of carrots a week (those big bags from Costco), peaches, nectarines, sweet potatoes. Even orange gummy bears and tangerine jelly bellys.
2. I love Costco and Sam’s but do most of my other recreational shopping on the internet. Amazon is like heaven.
3. I sing really loud in my car. And I sound just like all the people on the radio. Amy from Evanescence, Dido, Kelly Clarkson. And even Taylor Swift. Sometimes, when I am running to music, I forget that I am not in my car and that other people can hear me and singing slips out. Oops.
4. Most days, I don’t really want to run or bike. Or at least that is how I feel when the alarm goes off at 530am. But I (almost) always know that I will feel great once I get out there and even better after. Plus, I really like food (see #1) and beer/wine. This is a blog about balance after all.
5. I am addicted to just about any kind of reality TV EXCEPT American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, and that one with Khloe Kardashian. Anything Brave, TLC, A&E, NatGeo, etc is good to me. Most of what we DVR is considered reality TV.
6. I am a HUGE sports fan. Mostly hockey and baseball. Used to be college basketball but I let that one go when I realized that I am not in college anymore. And that they don’t serve beer at college basketball games. I am very excited to (finally) be living in a town that has all major league sports. Even though hockey is in a lockout.
7. I pay myself to clean up around my own house. I used to pay someone else to do it, but not anymore. And I pay myself to clean up after my husband. I am not saying he leaves a mess everywhere, but I pay myself to clean up and it helps to keep the nagging and resentment to a minimum. I don’t know what else to say about that except that it works for me. And that money will be used to pay off my car early.
Now I am nominating the following:
Heather @ runeatplayblog.com
Cely @ RunningofftheReeses.com
Katie @ RunThisAmazingDay.com
I will leave them each a comment and let them know!