Regarding: Plan and Prep
I have an unbelievable amount of things to get done today. And that doesn’t include work (I do NOT have the day off). But first, what do you think of my baking drawer? I got tired of searching for the 1/2 teaspoon all the time. Here is the to-do list for today in some sort of order:
1. Clean out the fridge (It is trash day but I can’t do this until Michael leaves or he will try to stop me)
2. Go to the gym
3. Make pumpkin pie (The hardest of the recipes for today considering I have never tried this particular recipe before)
5. Make sweet potato casserole (Another new recipe, the sweet potatoes can cook at the same time as the pie, loving my stove with the 2 ovens)
6. Make green bean casserole (The easiest of the bunch)
7. Prep stuffing
8. Find Kindle case for MIL (Oh yes, she buys herself the kindle and then it somehow lands on my to-do list to find her a case….before tomorrow)
9. Hockey game (We are on a 2-GAME winning streak. No laughing. It is a big deal for this team)
WORK should be on there somewhere. I do have a conference call at noon. OH, and dip things in chocolate so I can give some to my friend in the morning. WIAW will end up being What I Cooked Wednesday instead!
What is on your list for today?